Sunday, October 27, 2013

JavaScript Mine Sweeper

Project MS



Project MS (JavaScript)

This is my attempt at re-creating the famous Mine Sweeper game found on most Windows PCs. It is written completely in JavaScript & HTML. My goal was to write a "simple" application in a space I'm familiar with (web space) and port it to a platform I'm not so familiar with- Android. If all goes well, I will soon have my first Android application running on my Nexus 7.

Fun Fact: As an extra challenge I wrote this application entirely in notepad with no debugging tools, and based it off a pseudo code abstract almost to the letter- my professors would be so proud.

1 comments:

zenvent said...

The code is messy, but in case you'd like to see how it works you can check this out:

http://jsfiddle.net/Ltua3/

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 ZENVENT
Powered by Blogger.